ATTENTION: We’ve updated the way we do business, to safely serve your property. Please read more about our COVID-19 Safety Response.
Many of our clients are turning to the convenience of tankless water heaters. Are you looking to make the switch?
At Sundance Home Comfort, we’re committed to offering Canadians the right products at the right price. Whether you want to rent or own, we offer flexible options to Canadians. Just take a look at the Bosch Greentherm 9000. It’s engineered with innovative features for easy installation, operation and simple maintenance. Enjoy an industry-leading 15-year warranty on the heat exchanger, and a full 5-year limited warranty on parts.
Have more questions? At Sundance Home Comfort, we’re here to help you every step of the way. Give us a call today!
● Ease of installation for retrofit or new home construction
● Self adjusting for altitude and gas type
● Service valves already installed on unit
● Electronic ignition and patented burner design
● Exclusive safety and precision controls
● Built in freeze protection
● Direct vent, vertically or horizontally with PVC, CPVC or ABS-DWV
● WiFi available on all models
● Greater than 98% thermal efficiency
● Up to 60′ of 2″ venting or 280′ of 3″ venting
● 11.2 gallons per minute capacity at 35F degree rise
● 1/2″ gas line compatible ● 199,000 BTU maximum input
Navien Tankless hot water heater
Do you need an endless supply of hot water? Want a more efficient home? Well, you can have both with Navien branded tankless hot water heaters installed by Sundance Home Comfort. We are here to offer you energy efficient solutions, to help you keep more of your money in your pocket!
Navien offers the industry’s most advanced condensing tankless water heaters, strong enough to support entire home heating and plenty of hot water for larger homes.
Navien’s high efficiency and eco-friendly condensing technology can also reduce energy consumption by 20% and significantly reduce greenhouse gas emissions!
If it’s time for a new hot water heater and you’re going to go tankless, it’s time for Navien. Your team of energy experts at Sundance Home Comfort will be happy to help you!